Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bridal Workout and Fitness Plan Pays Off

Just like every other bride who wants to look the best on the wedding day, Elizabeth trained with me very intensively over the summer despite of her busy work and wedding planning.

Here is a video taken near end of her tough workout on the bleacher by a park. As you can see, it's getting dark and she's working out hard without losing a beating - putting on her painfully enjoyable smile. I know it's a paradox. How can one be feeling painful and enjoyable at the same time?

Well, you know it when you're at that point. Nothing can stop you. One goal, one mind, one rep at a time.




Now, you know what I means - painfully enjoyable smile!



All the hardwork pays off finally. Elizabeth was 100% wedding-dress confident looking into the mirror.



Elizabeth's smiling happily ever after.



Here is what Elizabeth says,

"To shape up and look my best for my wedding, I trained with Carey for about 3 months. The results are better than I expected. In addition to the hard-core workout with Carey, I learned valuable nutritional education, diet plan and healthy eating habit. I lost a couple of inches on my thighs, my arms, and around my waist and got rid of some cellulite in my trouble area. I have dropped 6 to 7% body fat just in time to fit my wedding dress perfectly. It’s not always easy as I was so busy with work and wedding planning. I wanted to quit so many times. But Carey is always enthusiastic and energetic. He encourages me and helps me get back on track. His workout routines are always innovative and effective that I feel refreshing and every muscle is working hard all the time. I feel particularly confident and strong from the fusion workout mixed in kickboxing, yoga and Pilates. I highly recommend Carey if you want to see results."


Do you  want to look your best on your wedding day?
Call 973-303-2424 to book your consultation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Denville, NJ" "Boonton, NJ" "Montville, NJ" "Kinnelon, NJ" "Mountain Lakes, NJ" "Rockaway, NJ" "Randolph, NJ" "Succasunna, NJ" "Chester, NJ" "Morristown, NJ" 'Mendham, NJ" "Madison, NJ" "Chatham, NJ" "Short Hills, NJ" "Sparta, NJ" "Hackettstown, NJ" "Montclair, NJ" "Wayne, NJ" "Bedminister, NJ" "Basking Ridge, NJ" "Bernardsville, NJ" "Personal Trainers" "In Home Personal Training" "Morris County, NJ" "Sussex County, NJ" "Essex County, NJ" "Passaic County, NJ" "Somerset County, NJ" "Fitness Bootcamps" "Biggest Loser" "Fat Camp""Fat Loss" "Weight Loss" "Female Personal Trainers"
Nightingale-Conant